Tuesday 17 August 2010

Yarn Update

Just a small selection of some beautiful yarns I've had cooking for a while.
I really need to get spinning, I have so much fibre (all of it deserving to become something beautiful) and only limited storage space. I just don't seem to be able to find the moments to spin it, life keeps interrupting.
I have a great batt mixture in the works though, very middle eastern colours, cant wait to see how it cards up. but for now I'll sneak you a peak at some of the yarn ive been making.
the tomatoes are starting to drop of the branches in the greenhouse, and everything is bountiful in the veg patch. I love this time of year, when everything on our plates (except the meat) is our own home grown. I hope everyone else is having a good harvest season, with enough veg to enjoy some next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment