Monday 11 October 2010

All Blue

Happy Wool Week everyone!
I finally finished the gloves, they're lovely (if a bit loose), I had to adjust the pattern for the yarn, but i obviously didn't get it quite right. never the less, they're lovely and warm, and super soft. I even made a pair for a friends birthday.
Ive had blue fingers all this week, but its not from the cold, its because I've been dyeing . so far I've come out of it with 500g of some lovely falkland top and 200g of fleece, all of which I love.

some of the colours didn't quite come out as i thought they would, mainly as i hadn't squeezed quite enough water out, but they're beautiful and i cant wait to spin them 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Wool Week to you too. I love your fingerless gloves/mitts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, they're realy toasty. I've been wearing them in the evenings while I knit, I cant seem to stop knitting gloves now, they're realy satisfying to finish.

    ReplyDelete