Saturday 12 February 2011

Treasure trove

I am the happiest bunny in the world today. i walked into a local shop yesterday and came out with this amazing antique wool winder. what a find!
it was just sitting there, asking to be taken home and used. I've already wound a skein on it, and i cant believe how fast it went, it just ate the yarn. i recon i could easily fit a 200g skein on it, with room to spare.
my other lucky score this week was this amazing vintage knitting bag to hold my bigger projects in. the fabric is very 60's and totally sycodelic, to the point where you almost need sunglasses to look at it.
I did take some photos of my latest yarn, but the camera and i are having  a disagreement again and it has stubbornly decided to eat them, much to my dismay. ah well, you'll just have to wait till next time for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment