Tuesday 25 May 2010

Alfresco fibre

The weather is so beautiful at the moment, there isn’t a cloud in the sky and the temperature in the warmest of the green houses is topping the high thirties (in degrees anyway) even with both the windows and the door open.
It’s so beautiful I thought I’d set the drumcarder up in the potting shed so I could enjoy the sunshine whilst making some batts, gives me a wonderful view over the veg patch.


 
Everything has gone mad in the garden, if its not dripping with flowers then its growing like crazy, this runner bean was planted out from its pot in the green house yesterday and already its halfway up the cane,I swear its grown about 2 feet overnight! Another nice surprise were the 6 self set tomato plants in the greenhouse, no propagation required, which is ok with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment