Sunday 11 July 2010

Batt Bananza

I've just remembered that Monday is booked solid, so I've had to move the up date further into the week (possibly wed, have to see how it goes). therefore sit back and enjoy this alternative program of Eye candy instead.
 Ive finally finished my mammoth batt card (1kg of fibre!) so have lots of lovely goodies to share. I'm not going to show you everything, as most of it will be in the update and i don't want to spoil the surprise for everyone, but hopefully there will be plenty to drool over.
I made a massive 7 of these batts, which I've decided to call Tree Nymph. I'm also going to pull a couple into roving, which is always lovely to spin.
these are a new idea I had this morning (yes, they are that fresh), HotchPotch minibatts! great fun, never the same twice
this is something i spun for the tour de fleece, I was intending to include it in the update, but i just cant bear to do that, it breaks my heart too much. so I'm going to keep it instead, even though i have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with it.  
this skein just screams Punk Rock, its got tons of attitude and goodies hidden in it.
the first of the Candyfloss Carnival batts, so lovely and soft.
Tree Nymph minibatts, very pretty.

Anyway, hope your all looking forward with anticipation now I've whetted your appetites, as there's more to come very very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment