Tuesday 27 July 2010

Rock Bottom

Having hit rock bottom energy wise I am now attempting to climb out of the hole created by catching some sort of bug (species unknown) which has caused me to sleep almost nonstop for the last 4 days. other than that i have zero symptoms , not even the sniffles, so there does seem to be an upside.
I have finally started a knitting project that has been on the cards for quite some while now, a knitted bag. right now its still unsown as I'm going to get some material to line it with, and hopefully a catch, later in the week. I used a lovely hotchpotch batt which i spun into a chunky single for the project and it looks so good, now all i have to do is make up my mind about how i want the strap (I like my bags to be hands free, less hassle that way) and it'll be sorted.
there are also some beautiful yarns in the works so expect, I just need to set the twist and then i can photograph them.

No comments:

Post a Comment