Saturday 11 September 2010

It's that time again

Yes, Lady's and gentlemen. I have finally got my head in gear and pulled my finger out to get spinning. There are only a couple of items, but it's my intention to get another post out soon. I just need to finish carding the last of the batts, taking some photos (weather permitting) and packing everything and then it can all go up. so, for now please enjoy the delicious selection of fibery goodness available.
But enough of that, I have even bigger news. I Finally finished the hat!!! and i did it with no help so I'm very chuffed. I still cant quite believe I managed it as i had to learn loads of new techniques, but whats more amazing is i think may actually have developed a taste for knitting. so expect more knitting projects here soon. possibly a hat if i can find a good pattern.
 but anyway, on to the piccies.
Doesn't it look lovely. Just  incase anyone wants to make one of they're own, here's a
link to the pattern on Ravelry. Enjoy!
these arm warmers are what i went on to do after the hat, they're so toasty and soft. I had such trouble taking a picture of them though.

All I have to work out now it what to knit next...any idea anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Love em! And that hat is pretty gorgeous too : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them, theyr so soft they'll spin up like a dream.

    ReplyDelete