Wednesday 29 September 2010

Truly, Madly, Deeply

I think I may be in love, I finished carding these batts a couple of days ago and i just cant take my eyes off them. considering they were inspired by a picture of shockingly pink chrysanthemums and creamy white tea roses they didn't quite come out as planned. granted allot of other things went into them in the process of carding, but I still cant believe how well they came out (better than I could have imagined.), I think they may actually be the best batts Ive blended since i got the carder (proof at least that practice does make perfect). I wish I could keep them all, they're so soft and light they just scream "spin me". but If i kept every batt I wanted to then there would never be anything in the shop again. so for your delectation, and to my great lamentation, I've released them out into the big bad world for everyone else to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment