Sunday 26 September 2010

Why tidyness in a bad thing

I had a bit of a tidyup the other day and suddenly realised just how many batts I have carefully set aside over the past couple of months with the intention of spinning and then accidentally forgotten about . so it seems, as there is such dire need, I will have no choice but to embark on a spinning session of epic proportion. I've been at it for 2 days so far, with a bit of batt making thrown in for variety, and have so far produced 3 skeins (as well as 4 very large batts). hopefully today will be equally productive.
I've decided to enter one of my skeins in the local harvest festival show, how could i refuse when they had a  section labeled "craft work- any other medium". so far I'm halfway through spinning up some of my hand dyed fibre and whichever is my favourite is the one I'm going to put in.

2 comments:

  1. That's the very reason tidiness is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe so, but it doesnt feel like it right now, what with the 2kg of fibre I should be spinning sitting on my floor.

    ReplyDelete