Monday 7 June 2010

Yarn Pile

Sadly the lovely weather we've been having has broken and now the rain is falling, ah well, at least its good for the garden. Wouldn’t want the peas (which are only about a foot tall at the moment) to shrivel up after all, especially after all the trouble we had getting them to sprout in the first place. I finally have some yarn to show everyone, its not that I haven’t been spinning (I have), I just like to save up my skeins till I have a decent amount so I can finish them all together (less hassle that way). I've been playing around with thick and thin singles (some very large), I’m going through a chunky yarn phase at the moment and chunky with slubs has always been my default yarn. If I stop concentrating I automatically start making slubs, I suppose you could call it my autopilot setting.
so here they are, in no particular order. beech trees, Cheshire cat, two i have yet to name, summer lightning and fruit cocktail.. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment