Saturday 19 June 2010

Suprise presents

I've been rushed off my feet this weekend, sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day to go round. Every thing seems to be going so fast, even the plants in the garden seem to be rushing ahead, trying to use every second of sunlight to its utmost. the beans are flowering and the garden is looking great, (the precociously tall runner bean has already reached the top of its cane  and is now attempting to scale thin air) even the carrots are doing well, something we usually struggle with as our soil is a bit claggy. Anyway, just thought id show you all this...
100g of organic merino spun in a thin, gently slubbing 2 ply. very lovely and , if all goes to plan,  going to be a surprise present for a friend in the near future (if i can convince someone to knit it for me). I recently decided I need to learn to knit, I have all this beautiful yarn, and keep mooning over patterns on Ravelry but am unable to make any of them. so, I've picked an idiot proof pattern and am going to have a go. so, hopefully more on my adventures with knitting in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment